Friday, January 3, 2014

Snyder's Gluten Free Pretzels


Finding gluten free pretzels that taste like the gluten ones I remember has been a challenge. I have probably bought every brand on the market... but these take the cake. Even my gluten eating family members (other than Jeremy) say these are almost better than their gluten counterparts.

I will admit finding the different kinds has been difficult. Woodman's seems to carry all of the flavors: plain sticks and twists, hot buffalo wing, and honey mustard & onion, and the cost about $3.50-$4/bag. However, Wal-Mart carries only the sticks (which are my favorite) for slightly less at around $2.98/bag. We also have them available in our store.

We highly recommend these pretzels to everyone - gluten free or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment